Live-In or 24-Hour Care Denton County, Texas
Live-in care is an ideal choice for seniors and elders who require 24 hour care, monitoring and assistance. With the help of professional live-in caregivers, seniors can receive the high quality one-on-one round the clock care and assistance they need in the comfort and safety of home. At Home Care Assistance, we are the Denton County live-in care experts. Our live-in Caregivers offer the following services:
- Daily Help: Light housekeeping, dishes, laundry, picking up prescriptions and grocery shopping.
- Personal Assistance: Bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, and incontinence.
- Companionship: Providing support and companionship on a daily basis.
- Supporting Health: Healthy meal preparation, medication reminders, transportation to medical appointments and help with physical and mental exercise.
How Does Live-in Care Work?
With live-in care, a professional and dedicated caregiver is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week in the care recipient’s home. We typically assign a primary caregiver and a secondary one. To make sure your loved one is never alone and is always attended to, the primary caregiver provides care 4-5 days a week while the secondary caregiver works for the remainder of the week.
Ensuring Continuity of Care
Home Care Assistance live-in care or 24 hour home care in Denton County is a great alternative to elder care in institutional facilities such as nursing homes or assisted living communities. If your loved one does not need medical care, nursing homes might not be the ideal choice. Furthermore, institutional care can often lead to a worsening of the senior’s health due to the feeling of loneliness, loss of independence and depression. Live-in care or 24 hour home care on the other hand offers seniors high quality one-on-one personalized care and companionship in the comfort and safety of home.
Benefits of Around the Clock Care
Some of the benefits of live-in care include:
- High quality personalized one-on-one care.
- Ensuring the safety and security of the senior and elderly.
- Improved health and wellbeing through dedicated care.
- A less expensive alternative to institutional care.
- Relief, peace of mind and comfort for the elderly’s family.
Personalized Care Plans Catered to Individual Needs
Our dedicated care managers will work with you to develop a personalized live-in care plan that details everything from the level of care provided to the daily care schedule. We offer a free in home assessment to determine the specific needs, care level and wishes of the seniors and their families.
Enjoy Peace of Mind with 24 Hour Assistance
24 hour home care offers relief and peace of mind to families whose loved ones are suffering from Dementia, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s. With the help of dedicated live-in caregivers, families can now enjoy peace of mind knowing that a professional and committed caregiver is around 24 hours a day 7 days a week to ensure the safety and security of their lvoed ones. With live-in care in Denton County, you can relax knowing your aging parent is in professional hands round the clock. Getting started is easy. Please call 972.468.6010 to speak with one of our care managers now.